Monday, February 2, 2009

Deeply Rooted Thoughts

Get it? Today was "ROOT" canal day!

(I must still be high on Novocaine - hehehe!)

Thoughts from "the chair":

1. Is 7am really a good time for this?

2. Do NOT, and I repeat, Do NOT look at the instruments and try to figure out what they do with them.......

3. Just because the dentist / endodontist has bad teeth doesn't mean they don't know how to fix yours - right?

4. Why would ANYONE want to spend their day in other people's mouths????

5. How do you know if you are drooling when half your chin, mouth, and tongue are numb?

6. Shouldn't have drank so much coffee this morning.......

7. Wonder if I have another pair of these............




(Hope you can see I have a navy and a black sock on - ugh!)

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I giggled at this whole thing but I laughed out loud at #3, #7 and then again at the picture. Seriously, we really need to live closer so I can help you with these things! He He!

Mindy said...

oops! I meant to say #6 - not #7. Now you can laugh at me - that is what I get.

JoniDH said...

Boy, I wish you were here to help my with these matters!!! It's a BIG job, though......I love you!

Grandmom said...

Well looks like my Joni and my Mindy needs help from someone. I wish I lived closer to help.

Wendy said...

Well, these shoes go well with those orthopedic sandels you have.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I'm so just kidding.....

i love you....
Wendy