
I really love to talk to Hannah on the phone now that she understands a little more about how the phone works. I can't always understand everything she says but I can understand most of it. I especially love that she wants to tell me every detail!!
Me - Hi, Hannah! What are you doing today?
Hannah - I went night night and I slept good and I'm eating my cheerios and I've got milk and I got a boo boo and I got suckers because I peepeed and poopooed in the potty and I have on a pink shirt and Justus has on a blue shirt and ummm...we're not going anywhere today and ummm...Daddy's at work and he will come to my house later and Mickey Mouse Club is over ummm..... where's Papa Joe? (breathe)
Here are two recent favorite Hannah telephone stories:
1. I'm having a pleasant conversation with Hannah and right in the middle of a sentence, I can tell she moved the phone away from her mouth. Apparently as we were talking, another call was coming in and she heard the call waiting beep. She moved the phone away and then I heard, "Mommy! There's a picture of Aunt Wendy on your phone!"
2. I asked Hannah, "Did you know Nannah and Papa Joe are going to Knox - veel (pronounced as two words, Hannah style) in a few weeks and you and Mommy and Daddy and Justus are going to Knox - veel so we can see each other?"
Hannah - "yeah - let me tell my Mommy"....."Mommy! Nannah and Papa Joe are going to Knox - veel and we're going to Knox - veel and Nannah and Papa Joe are having a baby and they are bringing a baby...." WHAT? Mindy and I both start say NO, WE'RE NOT!" Neither of us have ANY idea why she said that or what she was thinking! Never a dull moment with Hannah!
All I know is - the sweetest sound in the world - picking up my phone and hearing...
"Hi, Nannah, whatcha doing?"
1 comment:
So, I knew these stories but I still read every word and laughed out loud.
Post a Comment