Monday, March 2, 2009

S.N.O.W - Yes, We Have Snow!

Seems a little weird to be posting a "significant" snow event in March and AFTER I've already shown you the signs of spring in our yard. But, alas, yes, we got snow last night. It IS beautiful and one of the reasons I love NC is it will be gone soon. We are expecting high 60s - 70 by the weekend!!!! Meanwhile, enjoy God's beauty in s.n.o.w!






These pictures are the farm across the street:





P.S. Here's what my daffodils/crocus looked like this morning - poor things:

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Hannah loved your snow pictures and thought that the horses were dogs. When I told her that they were horses she told me that she wanted to see dogs..... She is so silly....

Here is a message from Hannah:
hhhhhhhhnnnNNNHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUULLJJJJJ
KKKKKKKKYWAAAAAAAAAAA

Grandmom said...

What a beautiful snow! Glad you got pictures.