Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Graduation Luau

A friend at work has a high school graduating daughter. She had a graduation celebration luau for her and asked me to make some special things for the event. Her daughter likes Sponge Bob and John Deere items so I tried to put those into the mix along with the luau theme. Here's some of the fun items:

For favors I made these adorable palm trees:





In fact, a whole box full of palm trees:



They are filled with wrapped coconut candy bars (Almond Joy and Mounds) and kisses:



Here's a view of the mountain of kisses with cute stickers on the bottom:



And the wrapped candy bars:



Then, to make her table very luau like, decorated skewers (I think she used these for fruit):




Shorter decorated picks (for cheese, etc.):



And fun decorated straws:



And last, but not least, a few luggage tags for the grad:


FUN PROJECT!! Congratulations, Ashley!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Very Cute. I like the idea of decorated straws!!