Isn't it beautiful? (And a beautiful granddaughter, too!)

Joe's grandparents lived on a farm and always had a garden. We both have learned why they and other farmers/gardeners do not want to leave their gardens when it's harvest time. It does not wait for you to take a vacation. And things just grow overnight!
We picked the garden clean before we left last Friday - just for a weekend away. This is what we had when we got back. This is late July harvest - there have been many, many, many such harvests and bigger this growing season. AND - it's still growing!

YUMMY! Thanks, Joe, for all your hard work! I (and many tummies alike) appreciate your efforts and talents!
2 comments:
My tummy says yummy too my "Horticulture Homie"
I'm so glad your "hunk" of burning love plants squash!!! Mollie and I have had baked squash and squash casserole this week.
Thanks Joe!!!
love
wendy and mollie
Post a Comment