I was showing the Sunday pictures to a friend yesterday, and I said I saw Mindy's Granddaddy in Justus!!! So glad you had that picture to put up.
Oh, how sweet! Wish Justus had a pair of white overalls.
Yep....i see it.
Oh I love love love this. I may need to frame both pictures together and put them up somewhere!
I didn't know Granddaddy, but check on the cheeks and nose. Both are so cute youu could just squeeze them.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I was showing the Sunday pictures to a friend yesterday, and I said I saw Mindy's Granddaddy in Justus!!! So glad you had that picture to put up.
Oh, how sweet! Wish Justus had a pair of white overalls.
Yep....i see it.
Oh I love love love this. I may need to frame both pictures together and put them up somewhere!
I didn't know Granddaddy, but check on the cheeks and nose. Both are so cute youu could just squeeze them.
Post a Comment