Nannah and Papa were SO blessed to have Hannah visit with us for a week - - all by herself!
I was so busy with "Hannah things" the first couple of days I didn't even get any pictures! But, not to worry, I made up for it as the week went on......so get ready to enjoy some posts of our week with Miss Hannah!
Hannah's Mommy and Daddy secretly sent a little gift and note from them for each day. The gift was on the table for her each morning at breakfast time.
(Every day, like clockwork, she said Mommy put too much tape on it!)
Later in the week when Hannah was talking to her Mommy on the phone, I reminded her to tell Mommy and Daddy thank you for her gifts. She said, "Mommy, I am SO impressed that you and Daddy gave me presents EVERY DAY!"!
(Yes, she's only 4 - Yes, I just about fell out of my seat laughing!)
1 comment:
That is probably the most gifts she has ever gotten from us in that time frame. She is SO funny!
Post a Comment