Joe made this awesome fish for me - the kids loved it. As I told the story, I let the fish swallow Jonah. Of course, everyone's favorite part was when the fish vomited Jonah out! : )
In one class, we passed out cutouts of Jonah with "yes" or "no" printed on them. The lesson review questions were yes or no questions and we helped the fish swallow all the Jonahs by answering the question correctly.



In one of our classes, we are putting together notebooks this quarter. The first page lists all the lessons for the quarter. The next one is the first memory verse for the quarter. The phrases are on velcro so students can mix them up and work on putting them back in order as they memorize the verse. We added the Jonah page this week. Students wrote parts of the story of Jonah on fish shaped pages to form a fish book.
2 comments:
Really Really Cute!!!! Great ideas!!!
I know your students can hardly wait for next weeks class. You are great teachers!
Post a Comment