I Tim 3:13 "For they that have used the office of a deacon well purchase to themselves a good degree, and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus."
Joe and I had the privilege of being present Sunday at Southern Hills Church of Christ when Chris, our son-in-law, was installed as a deacon. I am so thankful for Chris because he:
1. Loves, provides, and cares for my daughter
2. Loves and provides for his children and actively participates in their care
3. Loves and cares for his Church family
4. Willingly and lovingly gives his time and energies to any and all Church functions he can
5. Eagerly embraces opportunities to study and learn more about God's Word and ways to reach others
So much love and support has been shown to the Doughtie family by the Southern Hills family and, for that, I am SO grateful. My prayer is that God's blessings with continue for Chris, his family and Southern Hills as they are busy in working for the Lord.
3 comments:
Thank you, Nannah.
The Southern Hills family is wonderful! AND so is my beautiful Hubby!
Grandpop and I are also proud of Chris and so thankful for his dedication to God, Mindy, Hannah and Justus. We love that little family so much!
Post a Comment