Cookie making with Joe - fun and reasonably "normal"......but, those of you who know my sweetie, we CANNOT spend that long on one project without some antics. Things started off relatively "normal". We had fun with the cookie cutters and the cookie press, got into the swing of kneading, rolling, flouring, etc.....
Then sweetie started:
1. Playing with the dough
2. Insisting that the snow people be anatomical correct (sorry, to those who are offended)

3. Playing with the camera (again, sorry to those who are offended)
But, we moved on, we persevered, until the task was complete. And I think the finished products turned out really cute! (And we did not get ONE complaint from the recipients)
1. Jars of Cookies
2. Bags of cookies
3. Zucchini Bread
4. Bags of Cow Patties!
I was considering cookies for Valentine's............maybe.........
4 comments:
I'm glad you shared your pictures even if it is January. How Many of those were made with Splenda? None..okay. You two are so talented, and looks like you had a lot of fun. Love you (both of you) Mother
That made me laugh!!
I like the butt picture the best!!!
And why did you block out the snowmen/women? I wanted to see if they were indeed anatomically correct.
I don't really have to sign my name in order for you to know who this is from but.....
love you
wendy
I would like your cookie recipe please....
I was thinking about Valentines cookies myself.
love you
wendy
Post a Comment