How's that for a headline? AND we actually were warmer on Saturday and Sunday than the predictions. Can you believe it was just last Sunday night we were waiting for SNOW?
So, it official, I have Spring Fever - I am SO ready for warm weather. Just check out these examples from this week end:
Gift card holder for Dayna's birthday (Relationship Alert - Dayna = My Mother in Law)
Then for "coordinating" birthday cake; I decided to make cupcakes and fell in love with this cute idea:

But, for my version, I decided to make the icing pastel (spring) colors - yellow, green, pink, and blue......AND, I forgot to take pictures - - - - except for one lone cupcake left at home......tada.......
(mine aren't as cute but they looked great on a pretty platter with all the pastels and when I ran out of the pretzels, I finished the rest of the cupcakes by adding white icing polka dots to the pastel tops - they were a BIG hit with EVERYONE at the restaurant)
Good thing I took my picture when I did:
Wedding Shower for Candace and Bryan today. I wanted to make the package special so I purchased a couple of the kitchen towels and cloths on their registry and rolled and placed them on the package top like this:
Are you seeing a theme here?
It's simple - I'm ready for spring!
2 comments:
I am so ready for spring too. I love all the butterflies. I especially love the cupcakes. I think I may have to steal that idea!!
Well, there's that talented daughter of mine...putting me to shame again. I'm so proud of you and your talents.
Post a Comment