"Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart" KJV
We had 8 high school graduates at church this year. As our gift this year, I used plastic paint-can-like containers filled with "stuff". I inserted a card with the school logo they would be attending, filled with miscellaneous goodies they may need, and attached a luggage tag with the school logo and their name and a gift card. I thought they turned out pretty cute:
All 8 cans:
Closer view of cans - 2 by 2! You can see we had 3 going to Harding, 2 to Lipscomb, 1 to UNCG, 1 to an unknown vocational school, and 1 to Surry Community College:
Top of can:
"Stuff" inside (tape measure, sewing kit, paper clips, binder clips, tacks, mini highlighter, mini gel pen, etc.):
Personalized Luggage Tags:
Gift Tag (included Psalms 37:3-4):
Finished:
3 comments:
Love It!!!
Hey - - That was going to be my comment!!! I really do love it!
She's my daughter! Mind if I brag a little? Where did you get all that talent? I'm serching your ancestory and can't find anyone to match it. Proud of you...you do beautiful, thoughtful things.
Post a Comment