Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Is There A Doctor In The House?

While babysitting over the weekend, I had need of a doctor visit. Don't be too critical at the quality of pictures - it's hard to hold a camera in the air and just aim, hoping you are recording the examination! "Dr. White" took very good care of me!

Let's check that blood pressure:


Now, let's look in those ears:



Check your heart:


Oooh....this may be the problem:


Just as I thought, you will need a shot:


Did that hurt? It'll make you all better:

2 comments:

Wendy said...

We may have a future doctor?
Great pictures.
love you,
Wendy

Mindy said...

I showed Hannah the first two pictures and asked her what she was doing. She said she was giving Nannah a shot so she would not be sick!

I think she was leading up to the shot the whole time!!

:-) He He!