Friday, September 11, 2009

God Bless America

Remember where you were on 9/11/01?









God bless America,
Land that I love,
Stand beside her and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above;

From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans white with foam,
God bless America,
My home, sweet home.
God bless America,
My home, sweet home.



Thank you to all those who serve our great country.
May God bless you and keep you safe.
Thank you to the families you leave behind in order to serve this country.
May God bless them and keep them safe.
All of your sacrifices are not forgotten or unnoticed!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I was driving to work...on Hwy 51 and I heard it on the radio.

Mindy said...

I remember. Do you remember me calling you??

Grandmom said...

I remember...it all is still very vivid to me! Diane and I were standing at the check out counter in Goody's and the clerk was not sure what she had heard and Daddy walked in to take us some place to talk. Then I knew something bad was wrong...He showed up to protect us from the shock and whatever.....

Wendy said...

I enjoyed this post but...i am ready for a new posting....it's been almost two weeks.
ly