Thursday, February 11, 2010

Conversations with Hannah

Hannah called me on the way home tonight.


She wanted to tell me that she saw a "Nannah xjskldfjsl". (Unfortunately I couldn't understand what she was saying - except the Nannah part).


Wanting to understand, I asked her where she saw "it".


I think she was growing impatient with my inability to understand so all I got was -
"I don't know, Bye, I Love You!"


Thank goodness her Mommy was there to explain to me that she said she saw a
NANNAH TRUCK!

Seems they were driving somewhere today and Hannah exclaimed, "Look Mommy, I see a Nannah truck". I assumed she saw an Escalade like mine but, no, she saw:







.....a Nannah Truck!


Luckily, Nannah and Papa Joe had sent a box to Hannah & Justus which arrived today via UPS - but don't tell Hannah - we want her to believe in the Nannah truck....no matter what color it is!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Awe...that is so cute!!!

Wendy said...

Awe...that is so cute!!!

Mindy said...

That cracked me up today!