So who could look at this magazine and not find SOMETHING fun to try?
SO, Saturday I tried one of the fun ideas - Pinwheel Cookies!
I prepared the cookie dough, rolled it out, and cut into 3 inch squares. Sprinkled with colored sugar and then cut the corners:
Folded up alternate points to the center and pinched together. Inserted popsicle stick:
Added a M&M center:
Popped in the oven:
And there you go! I put mine in cupcakes I had made:
Cute, huh?
Honest Review:
The cookies were REALLY cute but not very tasty. It's a cream cheese cookie and the only sweet part of the cookie is the sugar you sprinkle on top. And they don't get "crisp" - it's a really soft cookie - BUT REALLY CUTE!!!
1 comment:
HOW CUTE!
Will you be making these with Hannah and Justus? I know that was fun.
Post a Comment