Thursday, April 23, 2009

Express Yourself!

From time to time I hear expressions or words that people say or use differently. Thought it would be fun from time to time to see how YOU express yourself.

Today's question is what do you call these:




Is it:
Laundry Detergent?
Washing Powder?
Washing Powders?
Detergent?
Tide?

Additional comment - Reason for this: I heard a friend at work refer to it as washing powder and it reminded me that Granny used to call it washing powder. Don't think I've heard that in a long time. Granny used it for washing clothes and also said that a little bit behind the stove and other places would kill bugs. (By the way, I say laundry detergent.)

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Laundry Detergent.

The thing I don't know what to call it, is soap for the dishwasher. Dish Soap, Dishwasher soap, Dishwasher Detergent? Crazy.

Grandmom said...

Laundry Detergent.
and for dishes
Dishwasher detergent.

Love you!