Saturday, October 10, 2009

Marco Island Vacation - Oct 9, 2009

Today is the hard day of any vacation. It's the day you wake up and realize that this is the last day on the beach, the last day in Marco Island, the last day in the pool, the last day of summertime weather.......I always try to memorize everything about the day so next week when I'm returning to the stress of my job, I can close my eyes and remember.......it never works!

BUT, I'm so grateful for this week to get away and relax. It has been marvelous!

Here's a recap of the temperatures and water temperatures this week:





Yes, Mindy I did start another book today - and finished it. It was Fern Michael's:



It's a quick, easy read. I enjoyed it. I think this is my third book by Fern.

Oh well, pray for safe travels back to NC. As much as we love our vacation weeks; there's no place like home and we are always glad to be home.

No comments: