We get a calendar every month that lists the birthdays and anniversaries for that month:
I have tried in the past to send cards out for birthdays and - - - - - - - - I failed - - - - - - - miserably.
SO - I decided this year to hand those celebrating a birthday something FACE-TO-FACE! It gives me a chance to seek out those I don't usually get to talk to AND you should see their face when I hand them a simple cupcake box with their own personal birthday cupcake - candle attached!! I am not including kids in it this year - just adults.
I make the cupcake boxes - the cupcake card is from the dollar store - I added the dimensional "Happy Birthday", cut the slits and added a birthday candle (already visualizing adding a party horn - won't THAT be festive!).
Open them up and add a cupcake (or this week, I used over-sized muffins - Banana Nut and Blueberry). One week I made my own but most weeks I have bought the cupcakes or muffins:
Tie them up and they're ready to go:
They stack easy so I pop them into a bag with a handle, clip the list of names to the bag and......have fun!
3 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!! What Fun!
Great idea!!! Love it.
That's my daughter! You never cease to amaze me. I love you my talented one. Oh, I'd better say I have three more talented daughters. Huh?
Post a Comment