Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Vet Visits Sunshine Day School

I was blessed with a GREAT treat while visiting in TN. I got to "substitute" at Sunshine Day School. AND the class they needed help in that day was HANNAH'S CLASS!!!! Thanks to everyone for allowing me that opportunity (but I am sorry Mrs. Shana was out because sweet Caroline was sick). Thanks Mrs. Lori for letting me "help" you. I loved watching you teach those children so lovingly and kindly. It was SO much fun and great to see how Hannah, Justus and Mindy spend their days at day school. I loved watching my Mindy work with her class and the other teachers and assistants. I think this work is for you!

I can attest first hand what a true blessing Sunshine Day School is for all the children that attend. The organization and professionalism is top notch. Everything from the lessons, crafts, Bible stories, play time, lunch, nap time, parent drop off and pick up is perfectly orchestrated by the most kind and loving teachers and administrators I've ever seen. And I could go on and on. If you want a glimpse yourself, you can go here.


The day I was there, a veterinarian (and his dog, Olive) came to visit and tell the children about his work. The children were so well behaved and sweet. Here are a few pictures:


















1 comment:

Grandmom said...

Picture #4 made me look twice! At times she looks so much like Mindy my heart misses a beat. You must see it too. Oh so precious to me.