Finally! Pictures from our Family Gathering 2010.
We always do fun activities at our Family Gatherings.
We always do fun activities at our Family Gatherings.
2010 was no exception!
DECORATE A HAT CONTEST!
Assignment - Decorate a hat of your choice. Have a story or presentation
"explaining" your hat decorations.
Easy, right?
Well.....we are a creative bunch so I'll let you choose the winner.....
Daughter #1 Entry:
"Daughter #1 felt the need to have TWO entries -
Is there a rule about that?
I'm just saying...
Daughter #1 - SECOND Entry
(Hope you can see that the hat is a colander - very cute)
Daughter #2 Entry:
Son-in-law #2 Entry:
Daughter #3 Entry:
Daughter #4 Entry:
Mother's Entry:
Daddy's Entry:
Granddaughter's Entry:
"Daughter #1 felt the need to have TWO entries -
Is there a rule about that?
I'm just saying...
Daughter #1 - SECOND Entry
(Hope you can see that the hat is a colander - very cute)
Daughter #2 Entry:
Son-in-law #2 Entry:
Daughter #3 Entry:
Daughter #4 Entry:
Mother's Entry:
Daddy's Entry:
Granddaughter's Entry:
So.......What's your choice?
No comments:
Post a Comment