Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mamm - O - gram

Went for my annual mammogram this morning.

SO, if I have any male readers - YOU MAY WANT TO SKIP THIS ONE....

Sometimes when I am in different environments, I wonder about things....

Like, could I do this for a living.

Random thoughts from my mammogram:

1. I bet these technicians are more sick of plunging necklines, push up bras, cleavage, boobilage than I am. I'm sure when they leave work; the LAST thing they want to see are more boobs!

2. Do they hire male technicians for breast screening?
Don't think I would be comfortable - - - - what am I saying - - - - there's
nothing "comfortable" about this; no matter who......

3. Ridiculous things they say to me:
Just relax, Ms. Howell
Is that okay, Ms. Howell?
Hold you're breath - - - what! do they think I can breathe while being smashed?
You did great for me, Ms. Howell

4. All the mammogram jokes I've ever heard go through my mind - none more vivid than the garage floor - car rolling.....rolling.....rolling

You know what I'm talking about..................

1 comment:

Wendy said...

:)
I have no idea what you're talking about. My breasts love getting their picture made.