Friday, October 2, 2009

Conversations With Hannah

From time to time I like to record some of the amazing conversations I have with Hannah. I look forward to such conversations with all my grandchildren and hope to remember to record them for future torture................I mean, reference! WHATEVER!

Hannah and Nannah love to talk and we love to sing together. While at her house last weekend for Justus' birthday, we had a few moments EARLY one morning for our talk/sing time. Hannah sang Jesus Loves the Little Children - - - - verse one. She then looked up at me and said quietly, you sing Jesus diaper.

I told her I didn't know a song Jesus diaper.

She looked at me - seriously - and said, "You know, Jesus diaper all the children"!

Unfortunately I burst out laughing and said "It's not Jesus diaper, it's Jesus died for...!"

Hannah did not crack a smile - in fact, she gave me the famous Hannah look - you know, the one like she thinks YOU are the one crazy.............not a smile, nothing...............just quietly......."sing".................and I did (the right way)!!!

I doubt we will ever discuss this again!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I just laughed out loud.

Wendy said...

THAT is Hilarious!! Since I have received "the look" several times myself!!!