1. The water is warm and I'm here to tell you that there may be a housing crisis for the Gulf residents. I mean literally Gulf residents.... Look at all the empty Gulf houses in the water today.
It was just too easy today - walk out a few feet in the water and collect all the empty houses you could ever want.....Here are some of the "homes" we came away with today:
And Joe even found this one:
It's just mind boggling how many shells there are. Another reminder of God's wondrous creation and how even the creatures of the waters are provided for.
2. I finished Nicholas Sparks' latest book (The Last Song) today. WONDERFUL book. I LOVED it. Recommend it!
3. Ate at Snooks tonight. Gulf shrimp for me and seafood buffet (shrimp oysters and snow crab legs) for Joe. Delicious.
4. At dinner, I FINALLY saw dolphins! We always see the dolphins playing in the water but this year have not seen a one until dinner. This restaurant is on the water (many customers arrive by boat) and the dining room has windows looking out on the water. I saw several dolphins during dinner.
5. Goodnight until tomorrow.
2 comments:
mmmm! Snooks! Are you going to start a 3rd book? If you are I want to know which one. Looks like lots of fun. Chris and I WILL be right there with you in a couple of years!
beautiful!
Post a Comment