Monday, August 9, 2010

Do Not CONFORM, Be TRANSFORMED

Do Not CONFORM any longer to the pattern of this world, but be TRANSFORMED by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - his good, pleasing and perfect will.
~Romans 12:2


See how the water "conforms" to the shape of the container?
But it's still just water...

If I add this powder, the water "transforms" into fruit punch:
As we read verses 9 - 21, Paul lists lots of things we can do to "transform" our minds. As we talked about them, I add a picture illustrating each point onto a head silhouette:


Now everyone gets to make their own collage to take home:

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I LOVE this idea! I am going to think of a way to use it with my PreK kids.... I WILL do it!!

Mindy said...

AND, I love your dress....

Wendy said...

Great idea!!! What was the assignment with the collages? what kind of pictures?

LY
Wendy