More Christmas memories to record but have to record this recent conversation:
Hannah called me on the way to work and almost as soon as I answered the phone, she asked to talk to Papa Joe (not unusual). I explained that Papa Joe wasn't here, he was at home working in his office and I was in the car driving to my work. She hesitated a little and then said, "But I hear him!". It took me a minute to realize that I had not turned down my radio and there was a man talking on the radio that she was hearing. I said, No, baby, that's someone talking on my radio, I forgot to turn it down. Silence........I found myself telling her again, it was my radio. Silence...........She never responded about that - I'm not sure she believes me....!
Diaper Wreaths
15 years ago
2 comments:
That made me laugh.
That is hilarious!!! I bet you were getting "the look".
LY
Post a Comment