Had a sweet conversation with Ashling, a 3 year old, at church last night. When Hannah was here, she shared some of her silly bands with Ashling. A couple of weeks ago Ashling showed me her dinosaur silly bands and I told her I had some at home I would bring her. So, last week I shared a few different silly bands with Ashling.Last night Ashling came up to me and said she still had the "bracelets" I gave her. While she was talking to me, she kept looking behind me as if she was looking for someone and then she said, "I don't see Hannah". I reminded her that Hannah lives in TN and goes to church where her cousin, Ellen, goes. She looked a little puzzled and then asked, "Did you see her?". I told her that I talk to Hannah on the phone. She replies, "oh". I asked if she wanted me to tell Hannah something? She replied. "Yes". I asked what she wanted me to tell her. After some quick thinking she said, "Uh, tell her that you saw me"! I assured her I would tell Hannah.
Sweet!!
1 comment:
I think it is so funny how they have a connection but don't see each other very often.
Post a Comment