The elders have communicated today regarding the weather conditions and the probability of any improvement for Sunday. The decision has been made to cancel all activities scheduled for tomorrow... It has been many years since this kind of action has been necessary at South Fork, but these conditions are extreme and there is great concern for the safety of our families.
If you know of anyone that you believe needs a phone call to get this message, please make that call to them.
Can't remember the last time services were canceled but I think it is definitely the right decision. It has been a real winter storm this time.
Winter storm - but
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L :
See the nest?
Backyard...
Not a bath I want to be in...
Home sweet snowy home!
Road conditions...
Don't you love the quiet of snow?
Barn...
Thank you, Lord, for beautiful snow days!

1 comment:
That poor bird in that bird bath. Very Sad.... :-(
:-)
Post a Comment