Monday, January 18, 2010

Left Behind

Seems there are always a few items left behind when our guests leave.
Here's the lost and found for this year - please claim your items:


Found in laundry room - they're clean:


"Chewable" Milk - sorry, already poured down the drain:


Kids Items. I think I know who these belong to:




Almost missed these. They somehow "fell" behind the games. Thanks for the tip, Mindy!!


Last item:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Oh, I see this item has aready been claimed.......

4 comments:

Mindy said...

That basket is MINE MINE MINE!!!!

Those orange packs of gum go in the trash!!! No one should have to endure the smell of them.

Wendy said...

Do you HAVE to be the original owner to claim items?

Unknown said...

I guess all those things belong to me or my famliy. Back off AW!!

Wendy said...

I was kind of interested in the socks but...ok.
AW