Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Teaching All The Time

Mindy and I started a new blog called "Teaching All The Time". We are trying to post lesson plans, ideas, and/or activities we use when teaching Bible classes or Mindy's pre-school classes. We thought it would be a great resource and idea sharing place.

If you'd like to take a peek, just click on the link on my sidebar. Let us know what you think!


Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes. And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. And thou shalt write them upon the door posts of thine house, and upon thy gates:
Deuteronomy 11:18-20

1 comment:

Grandmom said...

Great Idea. I'll be watching this blog even though I teach adult ladies.